School vs Shaina's nerves

Ahh, school. I had to get up at 4:22 today after a week and a couple of days sleeping in until 11. The injustice of being sick. Fortunately I had a pretty good day and I was able to get through the day with only one major coughing attack. :( I had to take a benchmark in English and I finished and was just sitting there twiddling the thumbs when it hit me. I hate that! It's all quiet and then you have to sneeze or cough and it's a loud one. *sigh* Oh well, I made it to the hallway before the really loud ones came. I feel bad for the kids in the hallway...they probably didn't know what was going on. ;)
So also at school, I got to get all of the homework assignments that I missed. I have to take a total of 3 tests. One in AP World, Math, and Spanish. I was prepared for math and AP world and then my Spanish teacher said she had one for me too. Ugh. I did 3 days of homework in math and still have one more to do. Good thing I have four days to make everything up. All of the homework should be done by Wednesday...hopefully.
I also have a whole lot of Student Government stuff to do. I don't even want to start thinking about everything I have to do there. I have a test tomorrow actually! Man...I still need to study for that. We were supposed to read this really thick, boring, non exciting, drool causing book for AP World...I got to Chapter six and I started recently. I actually am ahead of most people I know. How I hate tests. I was listening to a song yesterday and it said, "What's the point of taking a test if the answers are right in front of you?" Which I understand, but it sure would be nice to have the answers in front of you for some tests.
Also, for AP World I mentioned I had to take a test, everyone else got to take a multiple choice test...I get to take an essay test. Joy. I'm so not ready for that test. He also did the last part of the lecture on one of the days I wasn't here. Let's just say I'm not planning on skipping for a while or anything. :)
Oh, on Sunday we had a youth conference fireside. They showed us the video from Youth Conference, it was pretty amazing! I loved it and can't wait to get some of the pictures! Hopefully I will be able to get them soon.
Well, I think that's it for now! Hopefully tomorrow won't be as stressful.
~Shaina
P.S. Check out Cute by Stephen Jerzak! It's so cute! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

My Fitness Journey