Owl City meets Ramen Noodles

Hello again!
So today has been fun, I feel like I've gotten over the flu even more! Hah, take that! :) Anyways, I'm left with a runny nose and the slight cough. Hopefully I will be even more over it tomorrow!
Today I had to do chores as usual and then I got a call. Someone needed me to babysit! I haven't babysat in a while, and I really needed the money, and then mom says I can't accept the money. *slams on mental brakes* WHAT? And then I realized it was a church event, so I really shouldn't accept it. *sigh* But the kids were adorable and I had a lot of fun, and got showed up by a 5 year old in air hockey. Anyways, I did get payed! They said they were going to pay me and thats that. Well, they didn't say that exactly, but hey. I won't argue with them! :)
So I got home and was really hungry. All I had was a peanut butter and honey sandwich. Not really filling for dinner. So I got on facebook and started to Heather who gave me something new to obsess over! Owl City. He actually is pretty good, I like his style. It's not what I usually listen to, but its pretty good. I love my cousin! :) So anyways, back to food. I looked through the cupboard and found Ramen! So I just enjoyed a nice bowl of Beef Ramen noddles. Where oh where would we be without Ramen? Where would all the missionaries and single college kids, and maybe even newly weds be? Well, I guess there's mac & cheese, but hey you need some variety!
Also, while I was babysitting, I had the tv on while they were sleeping. Down low of course, and I saw this new show coming on. It looks cute. It's on Nick, and is called The Troop. I came in towards the end, so I don't really know how it started but it looks cute. So whenever I'm babysitting (on Fridays, thats when its going to start coming on) I'll have to look for it. Unfortunately, I have to share the tv with a manly man, who of course cannot be asked to watch kid shows! Just kidding, but seriously, we need another tv. Kids should only be asked to bear so much news. But that my friends is another blog, another day. :)
Hope everyone has a good day!
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier