Cross Country, Choir, Dance, Naps, and School

Friday night was a football game and our team won! I went home with Savannah and then Christina came over too and we slept the night. Then that morning we got up at 7 in the morning and drove all the way to Titusville to see Kinsey, Adam, Mason and Derek run for cross country. We got lost a couple of times, but managed to get there in time to see Kinsey in the middle of her race and we got to see the boys too. It was fun and they all did really good!
Then after that we drove back to the school to take Adam and Christina home, and me too. Then I had to quickly get ready to go back to school for Choir Rehearsal. It was actually really fun and I had been worrying that it wouldn't be, so I was pleasantly surprised! Then I came home and we got to go to a dance and I was really excited! I invited my friend Amy and we were having it with another stake...so that means more boys! :) Anyways, it was a little slow in the beginning, but then it got faster and it was a lot of fun! Amy said she had fun too, so that was good! And I got to dance with some cute boys so that's an added plus! ;)
So then Sunday I went to Canoe Creek and St. Cloud wards with my mom mostly to visit Meredith my friend in the stake since she couldn't come to the dance. I only went for Young Women's in her ward though and then stayed for St. Clouds. And then St. Cloud's YW fed us cheesecake, Amish bread, cookies, and these cookie/brownie things. So that was an added plus! So after driving home, eating dinner, and then finishing my homework I decided to take a nap. I went to sleep at like 6:30 and was planning to get up at 7:30, 8ish. I wound up waking up at 11 at night and was really confused. I walked around for a little while and then went back to sleep. I got 14 hours of sleep! It was amazing, I usually get like less then half of that. So I was still tired when I woke up at 4:25, but not as much as I usually do!
Next was school...not to tell there. Pretty much the same as always. But then I had a meeting after school and I'm going back in about 45 minutes to be in the Candlelight taping. Our choir tries out for Disney's Candlelight where we sing at Epcot and then we get free Disney tickets for doing that! So I want to go and have to be in the taping, so I'm going to sing Christmas songs in September! :)
Well, that's pretty much for now!
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier