Flu Week

So this past week I've been sick with the flu. I have no idea if it was the swine flu or just the regular flu. Hopefully not swine. Anyways, I've been sick since Monday and its Friday. I hate germs. I have already missed two tests and I'm gonna have so much fun making up all the work I've missed. Whats the point in skipping if you can't enjoy it? *sigh*
Well, hopefully I'll be better by Sunday or even Saturday. Sunday is stake conference and then the youth conference video thing, I really want to go and see everyone again. *crosses fingers*
Anyways, it's been a relaxing week minus blowing the nose constanly and coughing. I think I have now seen every episode of Phineas and Ferb, Suite Life on Deck, and Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Vanessa was sick with me until today and she was watching Disney channel and playing on some disney channel fairy site. It actually looked cool for a fairy site. :) Unforunately there has been no good food in the house so I haven't been able to pig out while I've been home. We have had sandwich supplies so I've had turkey and cheese. Yum. Well, my parents have this surprise party that they are going to tonight, so it will just be Vanessa and I. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something to eat. I don't really want to eat leftovers again.
*September 11. It seems like such a long time ago that it happened! Thank you to all those men and women that have served us, past and present. I love this country and am grateful for those that serve it.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier