Pepper Jelly Stress

*Note: This is actually from the 16th, I didn't have enough time to post it last night! :)*
Yes, pepper jelly. It's actually peppers made into jelly. And surprisingly it's good! My mom makes it and I think I shall make it my stress food. I've been really stressed lately and I've noticed I like to eat tons of food when I'm stressed. The problem is that I get out of school at 2:12 and I want lunch, because... school lunch isn't always very filling. So I want dinner as soon as I get home, but we don't eat until like 6. So I eat all this food that doesn't fill me up and I keep eating because I'm not full. Don't worry, I'm not going to become obese or anything. I still exercise...or have good intentions to exercise. Want to know what's causing me all this stress? (even if you don't I'm gonna tell you, so forget I asked.) School. No, not school work or anything but SGA. Student Government Assocation, and it's not even them. It's my own reps and such and being in charge of things that aren't getting done. I'm sophomore president and we have to a float and a homecoming skit, and I made the skit and now we have to do the float. Which isn't working out, because we haven't seen our flatbed yet. Oh, and we have no supplies. *sigh*But it's good today is my stress day. Why, you ask. Well, today we are going to the temple as a youth group and I'm excited. I can go and just forget about school, and school, and homecoming and such. I keep forgetting I'm at school and not youth confernce and efy when I'm at school. I'll have church on Sunday and it's still a shock to see everyone at school doing high school stuff. You'd think I would be used to school, but it still hasn't hit me yet. I seriously keep wanting to go up and talk to random people that look nice, but you can't do that at school. You can't usually do it at church events, but efy you can...and I guess I still haven't gotten out of that yet. Well, I'm going to do homework, and finish typing everything after I get back from the temple.

Later: The temple was amazing! I had a fun time, and got to talk to a lot of people I don't see as much! :)
Oh and Lela sent me an email today. It made me miss her a lot, because she was being all cutsy and stuff..well she's always cute, but even more then usual. Or I just am missing her more since I'm going to see her in...5 months! :D
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier