Graduation & Life

So this was from a very long time ago...I just never finished it. So enjoy its briefness, while I write a new post on whats going on now. :)

Well, in case anyone doesn't know...I'm officially a high school graduate! Crazy, right? I don't want to say that I remember freshman year like it was just yesterday, because I don't and it's super cliche, but I remember the first day of school this year! And time flies, seriously it does! And now I have my first job! I'm going to be working at Carowinds, the amusement park here in South Carolina and North Carolina. I will be working on the kids rides, so it should be pretty exciting! (Once I get my uniform fixed, because right now I look ridiculous!) But I had Orientation last Saturday and my training begins tomorrow! So hopefully that will all go well and I'll be able to make some friends! I already know one girl who will be working with me and she's been really nice so, yay for having a friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier