More Summer :)

So I was talking to my friend Lindsey, and she reminded me of how I had a blog...and it inspired me to write. :D

So lets see, I went to EFY 2 weeks ago! It was amazing! I was able to room with my friend Lindsey, and my two other friends (Savannah and Sara) came too. Also one of the best parts was that Lela was one of the counselors! It was fun having her there! Efy was so much fun and the teachers and our session director were the best! I learned a lot, and my group that I was with was really awesome! We bonded a lot and it was just super fun!

Since Lela was a counselor we had to stay after everyone left for a while, but we saw some more of our efy buddies, so it was all good! After Lela got out of her meeting we went to Denny's! It was fun, and then we embarked on our 2 hour drive back home! Lela and I exchanged stories and then we called my cousin Sean. It was really fun talking to him, since he was an efy counselor! He told me some of his stories and about his Dear John letter, which was pretty funny to hear! :)

After we got back from efy, Heather came with mom, to spend about 2 weeks with us! She has new toys (laptop and droid) and we've all had a lot of fun taking over them and playing with them!

Hmm...this last friday we went to the beach! It was Lela, Danielle, Heather, Vanessa, and I all went! Heather and I got super sun burnt! Then the next day Danielle, Heather, and I went to SeaWorld. It was fun, and we were exhauted when we got home!

Well, I think thats it! Mom is kicking us off the computers and making us go to bed so....night!

~Shaina

P.S. It's 11:11 make a wish! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

My Fitness Journey