Driving?

Bwhaha, yes I have my permit! :D I got it Tuesday and I finally went driving today! It was fun! Lela and I decided that she's going to be my teacher since the parentals get a little stressed with new drivers. Lela and I went to my high school parking lot and she got out of the drivers seat and I got in! I basically drove around in circles and then I decided to mix it up a bit and turned lefts and rights. I prefer left turns since the right turns are really really tight turns. I also reversed, parked twice, and did a three point turn! We were about to leave but I convinced Lela to let me drive around once more and park. That parking job I had to back up 3 times before I got it straight. I was really really proud of myself for my parking job! I don't know if it's such a big thing in the driving world, but it made my day! Anyways, so I'm excited to finally be in the driving world and be able to learn how to drive! Of course since I didn't get my permit til this year, I'll still have to wait a year before getting my license, but it's all good. At least I have a start! :)

On a more somber note, Heather left today. :( But we'll be able to continue our conversing over text messages and our weekly phone calls. She's going to be headed off to be a freshman college and I will be a junior in High School! Finally, one of the upperclassmen! I'm excited, not so much for the work load, but I want to see my friends on a daily basis again. But I would rather we have another month of summer. Its never long enough! I mean really, we have 10 months of school and only 2 months off? Where is the justice? And, on top of that we have summer assignments, which I really need to start doing, but that's another story. ;)

Well, during Heather's stay, I realized how much I want a laptop! The kids computer broke down last year...or the beginning of this year and I've been sharing with everybody! Poor Shaina, has no computer to call home. :( Lela and Danielle are getting new laptops, but I'm not getting their old ones, which kinda sucks...really bad. I also realized how much I want a camera too. A digital one would be amazing! But anyways, I love laptops! Their keys are so much fun to write with! I feel important as I type away! :) Mom just told me to stop typing so fast...but there's some things you can't help!

Well, I think that's it for now! I'm off to do something...probably nothing constructive! :D
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier