College Fun

Ahh yes. College, the wonders of trying to register for classes on servers that can't support all of the people trying to get on. College, you ask? Yes, I'm up with my cousin Heather to help keep her awake to register for BYU Idaho. Its 4:30 and she started around 2, because that's when freshmen could register. (It was 12 out there) It's been very long! And she's only registered for one class in the 2 hours. Ugh. Hopefully mom will let us sleep in a lot. She said whenever we wake up, so hopefully that means she will. Danielle and Heather are supposed to be going places tomorrow, so hopefully Heather will be awake too. It's gonna be fun!

Hmm, what else is going on? Tomorrow I have Young Women's so that should be fun, and then Friday I have a party and Saturday a dance! So its a full week. Oh! Today I went to institute! But, I don't think you can actually call it. It was just Lela, Danielle, Heather, and I. Lela was our teacher because the Institute teacher's daughter was having her baby. So we went over the lesson a little bit as we ate Tijuana Flatts. :) And before that we went shopping! I got a shirt...I like it a lot! I was wearing it earlier...but I just went and changed into some pj's since I have no idea how much longer this is going to take. Work computers, work!

*sigh* It's not working very well. I just finished making a friendship bracelet for Heather and then decided to blog since there are no more books to read, and I don't know if I can focus enough to read anyways. Gr, the computers are still not working on the site! There's too many people trying to be on it at the same time. Our turn! We need our sleep. If only they could hear us, but oh well.

Hmm, I don't have anything else to say. Oh! So I've started writing poems, and I found this site that publishes teenagers work, and if they like it enough in their magazine. It's pretty cool and you can read what others have submitted or look at the art. Its teenink.com. Hopefully they'll post my stuff soon, but theres a lot of people on the site, so we'll see! Okay, I think that's it for me!
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier