Hard Times...

So this week has been very...interesting. That's the best word I can come up with. The beginning of the week was good, until Thursday. My choir teacher on Wednesday said he wasn't going to be there Thursday or Friday. I cringed...literally, I cringed. Our class has problems focusing to say it nicely, and I was afraid for problems. Since there aren't usually any choir subs, he has students lead the warm-ups and basically the whole day. Different students do different things, and some people don't like have people telling them what to do, which I understand, but it was terrible. A whole bunch of drama went on, and it was scary. So today wasn't as bad, since our teacher came back this morning for a little bit, and he told the sub to just have us write our solfege instead of singing. So today wasn't as bad, but still, I really don't like it when my teachers leave. *sigh*
Anyways, I wrote about Owl City a while back. I really do like their music, it doesn't have anything bad in it and it always helps brighten my day! And finding new music...I really like finding new music. Well, I got my report card to day! 5 A's and one B...I was quite mad about the B, cause it was a 88.07, so it didn't round up to 89, because my teacher told me that he would have rounded me up. Oh well, but I did get an A in math, which doesn't happen very often. I really like my teacher, he's pretty funny and he's a really great teacher.
Well, today the parentals are out so I'm watching the younger sibling. :) We already had dinner, I made french bread pizzas, not as good as homemade but it still works. I have a full schedule planned out. 8 o'clock: Watch Smallville with Vanessa to help report back to Dad :), with the occasional facebook login, for when I get bored. 9 o'clock: Watch Stargate Universe, and maybe make brownies. 10 o'clock: watch Sanctuary and if I hadn't made the brownies yet, make them. 11 o'clock: If parentals aren't home yet, find a good movie to go with my brownies to wait for the parentals. Sounds like a great schedule! I love time to myself, I get to watch what I wanna watch and listen to my songs. Sometimes life is good! (well a lot of the time, but this makes it even better!)
I don't think I have anything else...except I look forward to not getting up at 4:30 in the morning tomorrow!
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier