Halloween :)

It's been so long since I've blogged, and my inspiration for blogging now is....Lela's P-day tomorrow! Wooohh! :) I'm pretty excited, and since Lela can look at my blog, I figured I should write something for her to see.
Hmm...first. Halloween! That's somewhat big, first we had the ward halloween party on Thursday. That was fun, I invited my friend Amy and it was fun! We had chilie and went trunk or treating and then just hung out and ate candy. It was actually a lot of fun, even if it doesn't sound like it.
Then actual Halloween, Savannah, Kinsey, Amy, and I all went trick or treating at Kinsey's neighborhood. Her neighborhood had some of the big houses, and we went to those as quick as we could. Sadly, they didn't have anything amazing...just regular candy. Well, there was this one house that had full sized candy bars..but they gave us Swedish Fish. I really hate Swedish Fish. It was such a let down, I mean they had big M&M's right there and I got...Swedish fish. Ugh. Anyways, so then we went back to Kinsey's house and we watched some of Twitches Too and analyzed. Not really, but we were trying to figure out the one guy's role in the story. So then we dropped Amy off and came back to my house. Where we made smores over the little candles that mom has and then watched Disturbia while eating our candy and some lays chips. It was pretty amusing, since I've seen the movie and knew what was going to happen, watching their reactions was pretty fun! And then we watched the Proposal...which is a really cute movie. Savannah fell in love with Andrew the main guy, and that was pretty funny too! :)
So today, Danielle and I were talking about and reacting parts of the Proposal...and I think we looked a little... weird, for lack of better words. But it was fun, and it was only in front of Mom, so who cares. :) But...Mom made fried chicken today, and we had butter beans, and I made rolls, and it was really good. I had to include that in there, to make Lela jealous. :) Don't worry Lela, you'll get some soon!
I can't think of anything else right now...except it's almost Thanksgiving! And there's a tri-stake dance coming up and I'll get to see one of my friends from efy, and the fact that it's a tri-stake dance is really exciting! Ok, now that's it! :)
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier