3 Fears

You know when a dog does something that they're not supposed to do and they come up to you with their tail between their legs? That's how I feel coming back to write a post on this blog...I had even tried to only write once a week, but that plan died. Oh well. But hello, world! I still am alive, just slowly being killed by exams, my job, and homework. Ah, the joys of college life.
But I'm a Resident Assistant this year, and it's been pretty fun. Minus the not having a social life, but it's been good.
So my last post I was starting the list of things about myself...so after a long period of not writing, here's the next part of those series of posts.
3 Legitimate Fears that I have and why:
1. Failing-At pretty much anything, failing at my job, failing at being a good friend, failing out of school, once I get a job failing at that. I just don't want to let anyone down, I don't want to not know about something and have something go terribly wrong with my family, friends, or my residents just because I was ignorant. I seriously hate disappointing people. It makes me feel icky. Whenever I go to take a test I have that moment of, "I'm going to fail. I'm going to get a bad grade. Everyone's going to hate me." I promise I'm not a drama queen I just have small moments of freaking out.
2. Never having a successful relationship-I feel like this one explains itself, I've never had one and that's as much as I'm going to explain.
3. Being Alone in the Dark-I have a very overactive imagination that tends to act up in the worst times possible. Like when I'm walking home alone at like midnight and my brain decides to think up what would happen if someone followed me home. Seriously. My brain loves to make up lovely horror stories for me and it's awesome.

But there's my 3 fears! I also have a fear of my paper that I need to work on. I worked on it earlier but I still keep seeing it and it scares me.
But I hope everyone has a good rest of their week and enjoy this picture of a weird bird that I saw on the wonderful internet.
This next one is super cute!

~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier