20 Random Facts About Me

I saw this on a friend's blog a while ago and wanted to do it...and then I didn't. So! Now I'm going to do it! It's a list of 30 things that you write about yourself everyday, but since I'm in college and this is like the busiest 3 weeks of this semester, I'm going to shorten it to every week. (Yes, the reason I'm writing right now is because I finished the easier parts of my homework and I am now procrastinating.) I got this list from a friend who got it from: Hopes and Dreams.
Okay, so the first thing is 20 random things about me.

  1. I hate seagulls. (Like seriously, I do. And I'm currently living in Utah where they love seagulls.)
  2. I once watched 7 movies in one day. Dedication people!
  3. I go Country Swing dancing on Tuesdays.
  4. I got to meet Jenny Phillips, Jon Schmidt, Downtown Fiction, and Big Time Rush!
  5. I love writing fiction and sometimes poems.
  6. My favorite fun-to-read book is the Miss Match series by Erynn Mangum
  7. I won a cruise with Taylor Swift! (Coolest thing!)
  8. I really want to have a six-pack...or even abs that you can see.
  9. My favorite animal is a wolf. (I also apparently pronounce wolf wrong.)
  10. I really like making people laugh...I will do pretty much anything to make people laugh.
  11. Lollipops are gross.
  12. I really enjoy learning about History. (I'm taking a British Literature class right now, and I love it. It's also the class that I'm procrastinating writing a paper for....)
  13. If I could become famous somehow, that would be great. (but not for being the most awkward human being on the planet, but I'm on my way to that award as things are going right now)
  14. Peanut butter toast with chocolate chips in a sandwich is perfection. (The chocolate melts and yum. Ghetto Nutella right there.)
  15. I once danced dared 30+ people at one dance. (Don't know what this is? Watch this! And I wasn't caught either)
  16. I gave my number to 60 guys...(All here at BYU, so not that bad!) 
  17. I love the Gamecocks! (Mostly just the football)
  18. I have a scar on my cheek and a plastic surgeon had to be brought in to make sure it wouldn't scar too badly. (Yup, I got plastic surgery when I was 5. Skills.)
  19. I get super competitive.
  20. I legitimately skipped class only once in my high school career. (Sophomore year and Spanish.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier