Procrastination

So I have no idea where to begin since I haven't posted in so long! (I really need to write on my journal too, but since I'm on the computer I'll try and be somewhat productive!) But today I made trouveres! (I have no idea if I spelled that right...) but that's the ensemble that comes out of the concert choir here! I'm so excited! Our rehearsals are from 7-9, so they'll be intense but hopefully fun! :)
So I started looking at all of the college applications today and filled out some of the basic things for BYU, but you can't actually apply 'til October, so there goes my being productive! Oh well, at least I have some freeish time. Well, I take that back I'm actually procrastinating on some homework...I did some, but I didn't finish it completely. But don't worry! It's not due tomorrow! I did everything for tomorrow! But the classes in South Carolina are very different! First of all they have a block schedule so I'm only taking 4 classes right now. (Technically 5 since my AP classes are year round and on an AB schedule) And then I will switch 2 of my 4 classes for 2 other ones! My AP classes are year round and so is my choir class. Choir is getting me out of taking AP calc too, so I'm very grateful for that! But also I'm having to take a 10th grade class since they don't offer the AP class and that's what I would be taking if I was still in Florida. But its pretty easy since I took US History last year, passed the AP class, and its only Honors Government. I'm actually quite fine with easy classes though! :) I'm just a little worried for my AP classes, they're a lot easier than normal and apparently the one class has a 12% passing rate...I freaked out when my friend first told me that. So I think I'll be preparing for this more outside of class than normal!
What else....My room! I almost have a room! Its built, we just have to paint and add carpet! And of course all my lovely belongings that are mostly still in boxes. (I'm supposed to be going through those too...add another for procrastination!) But I'm excited to have a big room! Its going to be awesome!
I think that's all I have for now that I have time to type, except I do have a new tv show if anyone gets bored! It's the Lying Game, it's pretty good right now and hopefully it will stay like that!
~Shaina

P.S. I thought I posted this last week, but apparently blogger didn't want me too...dang procrastination!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier