Today....

(Hmm, before I start my post...So I just wrote on my journal, which I have saved on my computer and tried copying and pasting some of it on here but it wouldn't let me! Boo! I have to be completely original. Or just re-type ;))
Today I learned to make blueberry cobbler. I went out to get my laundry and my grandma had already switched it for me and after dumping it on my bed I thanked her and was about to start folding it, but she asked if I wanted to learn how to make a cobbler. I had already told her I don't like cobblers, but maybe she thought me learning to make it will make me like it. ( we shall see.) So I learned how to make it! It's pretty simple actually so it didn't take to much time at all. 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of sugar, and a whole lot of blueberries. (Have I mentioned I'm not a blueberry person?) I told her that and she said, "What? How could someone related to me not like blueberries?" I have no idea, but they just haven't been on my list of things to eat. So hopefully the cobbler will turn out good.
Today is also the first day of the month and in a way symbolizes a new life. Am I being too dramatic? My computer just froze when I wrote that, so my computer's the dramatic one now! But anyways, it's my first month of living in South Carolina. (again.) Technically I haven't had a house for the past month, but we were renting it and had a place to stay in Florida, now we're at my Grandma's and will be here until we find a house.
Speaking of which, Mom took Dad to work today, and then went to look at houses. I hope she finds something...but I don't know. Grandma has been talking about maybe moving in with us, which would change our house looking plans, but that's up in the air still. But it would be fun to have Grandma living with us. She is just so fun anyways, so it would be like fun all the time! :)
Hmm, what else? I did work on HOPE (my online PE class) like I promised myself after a full day of vegging. OH! I found a new obsession! I remember reading the Nine Lives of Chloe King a while back, and now it's a tv show! There has already been some differences, but I like it! It's funny, cute, action, and good. Except that the girl had like 3 guys during the first episode. So not cool. I mean seriously? It's hard to enough to find one guy that's acceptable, but three? In one day? Gotta be a tv show. But anyways, on a serious note it's good, you should watch it, and enjoy it. The end.
I think that's all I have for now. Until my next post!
~Shaina
P.S. Oh wait, haha. I do have a hint, if you're ever not happy with someone. You should find a book where one of the characters might share a name, and they just might get thrown into jail. :D ( devious smiley) It does help you feel somewhat better! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier