Christmas, Commercials, Cruises, and Christmas Dreams

Merry Christmas Eve!!! I'm super excited for tonight and tomorrow! I was able to watch White Christmas, so it's officially Christmas! ;) And I was able to be in a Living Nativity last night as an angel, so that was another reminder!

Hmm, allow me to get something off my chest for a minute okay? Commercials. Ugh, they are the bane of my existence. They've invaded everything! People have started coming up with commercial free things, but commercials are slowly invading them too! First it's commercial free, and then they pop up on the sides of the site! Then they slowly encroach on the main feature. For example, YouTube. YouTube is an ingenious invention and I love it, but the commercials are starting to get ridiculous. First the commercials popped up on the video and then you would have to "x" them out, but now they've gotten rid of the x button. And now before you watch the video a commercial comes up first. Hmph, sometimes its longer than the video you're about to watch! *sigh* Pandora is another example, in the middle of your music it has a commercial. There's no way to escape them, unless you listen to your own music!
Anyways, that's what I was thinking about today as I listened to our Christmas Pandora channel.
Oh! And Big NEWS! I won a 7 day cruise with Taylor Swift!! (I won it a while ago, I just haven't gotten to telling my blog, so here we go!) My friend told me about this sweepstakes and I entered and won! Mom and I will be embarking on the Allure on January 16-23! I will be missing mid-terms, but I'll just take them before. And I'll only be missing 3 days of school so its all good! I'm getting really excited and Mom is too! Allure is the newest and biggest ship and we get to go
on it! And we get an outside room! That's really exciting too. Everything is so exciting!!

Something else I'm excited about is auditioning for a Disney job...hopefully to be good friends with the princesses! ;) My friend and I are planning to audition near the end of the school year and I'm getting really excited for that even though its a long time away!
I think that's all I need to say for now. I have to finish up my Christmas presents and such! Merry Christmas!! :D
~Shaina
P.S. Tangled is my new favorite movie ever! If you haven't see it I encourage you a lot to see it! It's super cute and Zachary Levi is the main guy Flynn Rider! Zachary Levi is also the main character in my favorite show Chuck, so he's even more awesome for being in a Disney Movie. Oh, and he can sing!! :) So go see it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier