Big Time Rush! :D

So I know I've missed a lot, but I'm just going to start with this week! Or last week and this week! ;)
So last Wednesday I got to meet Big Time Rush! They're a tv show/band on nick! And they are amazing! Lindsey, Carlyn, and I all went after school and went to the Altamonte Best Buy to wait in line. We didn't realize you had to buy a cd to get in, so we all had to quickly run in and do that! We met these two sisters who were in High School too, and we hung out with them while we waited. It was fun and we took a lot of random pictures. (There was a Geek Squad Van and we took pictures with it :D) We also saw some helicopters flying around the store and my friend later told me that they showed the line on the news. I'm famous! ;)
So we finally got to the line inside...yes they had two lines, and they had it marked off like a roller coaster line. So we went up and down aisles. We also saw this important looking guy in a suit, and so we asked to take a picture with him! "Why? I'm not anybody important. Just the head security guy." He said. "So? You're important looking!" "All right, at least I'll have proof I was working!"
I think we made his day. :)
Anyways, so we kept walking and we went around a corner and could just barely see them! Then we went around another corner, and there they were! It was amazing! I expected them to look different for some reason, but they looked how they looked on tv! So the first guy I met was Kendal! He was super nice and I got an autograph and a picture! I also got to shake his hand! He asked me what my favorite song on the cd, and I blanked for a bit. I was about to look at the cd, but that would made me look like not a true fan, so I just said the City is Ours. Which it is one of my favorites so its all good! Next was James and he was cool too! I didn't get a picture with him, but I got one of him, but is blurry. :( Next was Logan, and he's my second favorite! He was nice too, and I took a picture with him too! I guess I was really excited, so when I was holding the camera, my hand was shaking, but its an okay picture! Next was my all time favorite...Carlos! He was dancing a little bit to the music, since he was waiting for someone, and so then I went to meet him! He was really nice and he asked me the same question as Kendal. But I was prepared!! I said The City is Ours and Any Kind of Guy. He nodded and I added that Any Kind of Guy was my ringtone. He thought that was pretty cool! So then he finished signing and I said, "Oh, by the way! You are my favorite!" "Oh, really? Okay, I'm going to give you a present!" He told me, I started freaking out inside. He gave me a sillyband and put it on me. I was like, "THANKS!" haha, but calmler! So then I got to take a picture with him and our amazing meeting was over. I took a couple more pictures of Carlos and Logan as I was waiting for Lindsey and Carlyn! After they finished we started walking back!
"Guys! He gave me a sillyband!!!!"
"What?! Who?"
"Carlos!!"
Then we reached our friends and I went over the freaking out thing again!
"What is it?"
"Oh, I dunno!" I quickly but softly took it off. It's a pink girl! I was the only one to get a present, and it was super cool! We decided it meant that I was his girl! ;)
And that is my amazing first time, meeting famous people experience!
So exciting! :)
~Shaina
P.S. Pictures are up on facebook! :)
P.S.S. I'm still wearing my sillyband! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier