SUMMER 2010

Finally! Its here! Summer, ahh summer. I can't believe I'm a junior in High School! I don't feel like one, but I don't feel like a sophomore anymore either. I just can't wait to be done with school. I know I'm jumping the gun a tad bit, but hey. Who is not guilty of the same thing?

So I'm going to stop writing that I'm gonna do better...I feel somewhat embarrassed when I look back and realize how I haven't done any better. So no more of that!

But...anyways. Summer, so much fun to be had in only 10 weeks! Thats right...only 10 weeks. Its going to go by so fast, but I plan on having as much fun as possible..and trying to do my nasty summer assingments. School is forever following me around, I think I shall call it a stalker, just because it makes me feel better! :D

So, today was our last day of school! I had a math exam that lasted two hours (it was surprisingly easy) and then another class of nothing for a hour, then lunch, and then mom checked me out of school. A whole 3 hours early than school usually gets out. What did I do with these extra hours? I went with my friend Kinsey to see Letters to Juliet! I must say it was a really really cute chick flick, complete with british accents! :) But before the movie we went shopping! It was a lot of fun, we only went to Old Navy, Ross, and Barnes & Noble, but we got clothes and she bought a book too. It was fun, and not a lot of people were there so we had the whole place to ourselves. I'm pretty confident we were the only students. The theater had like 7 other people inside. So we had the theater to ourselves too! After that we went to Target and just looked around waiting for our ride home. I got home around 4:30 about an hour after I usually get home. So I made dinner (hamburger helper) nothing to fancy, and Danielle and I went to the redbox and got Dear John. I have to say I wasn't too impressed. The only good thing we could say at the end was, "At least she didn't cheat on her husband...." Letters to Juliet was a whole lot better!

So here I am now, bored so I decided to blog. Hopefully I'll find something to entertain me. I'm not tired yet...but my legs are aching, a sure sign of being tired. Oh well, I'll probably read my book. Well, I think thats it for me!
Later, but hopefully not too much later,
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier