Party and other things!

Wow, I haven't written in forever! I have had a lot to do in these past months, and my plate keeps getting more piled on. I guess that's what it means to start growing up. I'm really excited for Christmas, to get away from school...but I'm going to do a lot of homework! :(
Well, I had a sweet 16 birthday party that I went to today. It was really fun, we dressed up semi-formal and we didn't really do anything fancy, but we had a scavenger hunt and we hung out. It was a cool idea...I still need to think of something fun to do for my sweet 16. Almost everythings been taken and I want something original! So the search begins! :D
Anyways, the countdown for Portugal begins, 34 days! Wooh! I'm excited to go out of the country! I'm not so excited to be missing school for 2 weeks, but hopefully it won't be anything to hard to make up. I'm only worried about math and AP World...oh well. I'll figure it out! :)
Well, I have a research paper to do that's due Friday and then a portfolio due in January but I still need to start finishing it. Grrr, I really hate homework.
*sigh*
Unfortunately I don't have anything else to say, so hopefully I will be writing some more this month and in the coming months!
Chow!
~Shaina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Motivation

Lessons from a Movie: Ford v Ferrari

5 Ways to Make Working Out in the AM Easier